Saturday, July 7, 2012

R.I.P. Who Knows What Life Will Bring?


I am now 21 months on from my transplant and life has dealt some hard cards to me since my last post. Quite a lot has happened and I have been finding it all quite hard to cope with.

My worst news happened on 20th June when my mother of 80yrs died suddenly!!

She had been fit and healthy and had no health problems that would indicate this was going to happen, but was found by my younger brother when he went to visit her home.
She had died from a bleed in her brain it was quick and we feel merciful as survival could have led to disability that I know she would not have wanted, nor coped well with.

Despite this I was shocked and distraught and couldn't believe it had happened :(
We had her funeral on 29th June

Barbara
R.I.P.- Mum
29th April 1932 - 20th June 2012
 Miss you so much


As the post title says "Who knows what the future will bring?" we never know, so make sure that you fill your life with happiness live your life to the max and tell those you care about that you love them often

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)