Monday, May 30, 2011

Camera Club End of the Season

This week was the last meeting of the Camera club that I attend on Thursday night. the club starts again in September. This will leave me at a bit of a loose end as to how to fill my evening now.
I entered some pictures in the end of season Annual competition as I posted previously on the blog here .
Unfortunately I did not win the competition although feedback that I received from others was favourable the judge favoured a picture of a still life scene by a friend of mine who has been exhibiting in the Oxford Art weeks her winning picture can be seen on the club website
It  is called "White" by Pam Sandhu-Dickens it was entered into the competition for the letter W.
As I said it was the last night and it was decided by the club to discuss suitable images for the club to enter in the CACC inter- club competition "The Rose Bowl" as you will know my photo "Eagle Eye" was one of the 15 prints that was entered on behalf of the club this year and although we did not reach the final we faired better  this year than last.
When the images were being discussed I was happy to see a image that I had put into a competition was being considered I did not know how well the image was received because when I put it in I was admitted to hospital that week and missed the judging
Fingers crossed that this image will be considered for entry in September
Winging It
  I would love to know what you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Taken with skill you certainly know your onions. Caption is good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :-)