Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sussex in the Sun

We have been on holiday four days now and most of the time the weather has been kind to us.One day it did rain but on the whole, although not the height of summer, there has been quite a few sunny spells.
As well as the Airbourne show in Eastbourne we have spent a day walking around the old town in Hastings where there are lots of gift shops and small interesting shops to look around. I managed a few photos,and with my son. Also attended to his addiction to the arcades, we had a good session spending only a little money to win several toys and tat for my children. Rock and sweets have also figured highly on the list of  must haves. I have forfilled my wish to eat fish and chips in one of the shops near the Stade which is in the fishing fleet end of Hastings and buys fresh fish locally yum yum!
The only fly in the ointment was my Mobile Broadband connection it seems that the USB stick I had was incompatible with my computer (Vista). So it kept crashing the computer every time I used it.After a trip to Carphone Warehouse and 45mins on the phone to T Mobile in the shop a new Dongle arrived via DHL the next day! I am most impressed by the excellent service from T Mobile.
So I am now able to get on line and update this blog. Keep up with people online which is becoming a essential part of my life of late and it has also allowed me to send out some pictures to people on Twitter of the sights in Hastings.
So I thought that I would share some of the pictures that I have taken since we have been here to give you a flavour of our holiday so far. Hope you like them there are also a couple on a photo slide show that I made that you can find here Sussex days and sunsets
Bi plane

Wing walkers over Eastbourne pier 
Above a couple of pictures from Airbourne gives a flavour of the day


Hastings
Beach Huts
Baby Seagull

Hastings from Bexhill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)