Monday, August 16, 2010

Are We There Yet?

We finally got to Sussex after a few hiccups on the way. The lack of services on the M25 journey proved a problem for me, necessitating a unscheduled stop and some harsh words, but once we had got of the M4 everything was better.The traffic was busy and the journey took longer than we hoped but we arrived.
We spent our first day out at Eastbourne Airborne and although the disabled parking was all filled up,we  made use of my blue badge to park on the road near where we wanted to go.The weather was windy and for the most part dry but at one point did start to rain a bit.I had to make use of the wheelchair for some of the day but also managed a bit of a walk later.
I was able to take some good photos of the air show and afterwards got my wish to eat some nice fish and chips, having Halibut and chips in a restaurant that we have been to before and liked. The kids got rock, I got some presents for my mum and my son bought himself a bulet necklace.
Mobile broadband has taken a bit of getting used to and because of this I will not be uploading many pictures till I get home but I thought that one was a must the view at sunset from my mother in laws front door I hope that I will be able to get more pictures like this.
Sussex Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)