Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time passes by

Bank Holiday Monday was a better day and we did get out as a family to Oxford city, but due to the layout of the town centre and the provision for disabled visitors the places I can park are limited. My daughter did get to look in some shops and my son was able to look at some clothes but what they wanted wasn't available.I walked a short way into the town from where the car was but didn't go far.I remember when I was able to walk up and down the town centre without thinking about it.We went to the superstores on the way out of the city and I spent some time playing with the latest cameras in Currys and managed to get the latest catalogue for Jessops but my trips into the town centre are rare now, and shopping normally means large out of town shopping centres.With the parking charge increases that have just been announced by Oxford council lots of local people will feel the same and Oxford City will be left to tourists and students.Or you can now take a Virtual Tour of Oxford and then you dont need to go at all.
When I got back I was on the internet when I came across the following  photo that encapsulates the passing of time in visual form perfectly it come from a website of a guy called Caleb Charland 
He says of his photos, 
Each photograph begins with a simple question “How would this look? Is that possible? What would happen if…?” and develops through a sculptural process of experimentation.
As I find hours seem to slip away so quickly and another day is over again this photo says it all.
Fifteen hours
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)