Friday, May 21, 2010

Camera Club Night AGM

Went to my last meeting of the camera club for the season tonight and found out that another other my  pictures that was commended  in the annual competition has been posted on the club website at Wallingford Photographic Club ,the photo is called Eagle eye in the Annual digital image competition.
Today I was able to get around much easier as the weather was warm and dry. It was so good and relaxing when I  didn't have to keep using my oxygen all the time,I had almost forgotten how that feels,I really hope that I will be able to continue like this through the summer.
I hope to visit one of the members of the camera club who is holding a open house exhibit of her work this weekend she has a website at Cholseypix she is doing this as part of Oxford Art weeks which happens every year and showcases lots of artists from around Oxfordshire.If you are in the area in May it is well worth a look. They have a very comprehensive website at Oxfordshire Arts Festival where you can download a PDF of the art on show and location of the exhibitors.If I can I will try to get out myself and take some photos while the weather is nice.             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)