Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bike Rally Today

Finally got out in the sun it was hot!! we went out to a local cafe where bikes meet called H cafe as they were having a bike show to award prizes and raise money for the local air ambulance service.It was a good show with many custom  bikes on show,I found it a bit hard as there was lots of fumes around but persisted and got some good photos of some of the unusual bikes and reminisced with my wife about our biking days.I have included some of the photos including a bike customised to look like Predator from the movie of the same name.  

Number 13

Paint detail


Predator Bike



















After we came back my daughter returned from her weekend camping with Duke of Edinburgh award scheme.She  was totally worn out, our worst fear about a call while she was away didn't happen, and despite getting lost and getting blisters I think she enjoyed most of the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)