Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back on the list

Went back on the Active Transplant list, after a week off recovering from Three calls in the previous month. we had calls on 20th  February, 2nd March and the 10th March i have detailed them on the black bar at the top of the blog.
This has been the most stressful time of my life since we have been on the list and it is taking its toll on the family.All of us were worn out and needed a rest from it all.
Now I am sitting here wondering when the phone will ring and trying not to jump when it does.
Spending my time posting pictures to my Photo Network site Photo Community - MyShutterspace and keeping updated on Facebook and TransplantCafe.com - The Gift of eLife! I would like to sleep but I am a bit hyped at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :-)